Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Princess Diana

Sorry that I haven't posted in so long! I've been so busy! But through my hectic schedule I did manage to unearth a great coffee-table book amongst the many books on my grandma's book shelf- one about princess Diana. It had such awesome photos of her, I had to share some.
                                                                                                        

 

This makes me want to do pointe on a garden wall.                           


 In an issue of Vogue
 With Sarah Ferguson





 
















With William and Harry

1 comment:

  1. Ha! ME TOO on the second photo! That is such an awesome shot! PS-- love ur outfit below too!!!

    btw, I just launched my brand new blog, MOONSTRUCK EXPOSÉ!

    I was formerly blogging on, I Live For It, where we followed each other.

    Hope you'll come visit and follow along!

    I'm of course following you from moonstruck now. ;)

    Hope you've been well, babe!


    moonstruck exposé

    x. juliana

    ReplyDelete